Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Year in the Making

When we moved into this house over a year ago, one of the things I was drawn to was the very wide, long hallway upstairs. I thought to myself, "that would be a great gallery wall for family photos. I bought an awesome wall decal the next week, starting filling up the wall after that, and now it is FINALLY done! The two oldest photos are of my Great Aunt Virginia under a cherry blossom tree in DC in the 1950s and of Wes' grandfather holding him as an infant in 1980. The most recent photos are from the twins' "almost 3.5 year photo shoot" from a few weeks ago.
 Here's the wall from left to right:
There's my Aunt Virginia on the bottom left.
There's Wes and his grandfather on the left kind of near the top.

I love it and I just can't get enough.

1 comment:

ashley.and.graham said...

Jennie, it looks so great! I so need to do that. And, yes, it would be awesome for lots of reasons if y'all lived closer :)