Monday, October 20, 2008

Gill Family Visit


Last week, my mom and sister came to visit us in Indiana. They were here from Tuesday to Saturday. We went out to eat, played our Wii, went to Lafayette's Octoberfest, got frozen custard, and of course, we did a lot of shopping!



First, we enjoyed fried pickles at Chumley's in downtown Lafayette.



Later that day, we played the Wii. We all got really competitive (especially my mom). Below are the scores from a serious bowling game between my mom and sister (my mom scored 130).



Friday was Meghan's birthday! YAY! To celebrate, we went to Bea One and ate lots and lots of sushi. Yum!





Then, we went back home, sang happy birthday, and enjoyed a delicious cheesecake.



On Saturday, Meg, my mom, & I went to Lafayette's Octoberfest during the day, which was a cute small-town festival with food, games, arts & crafts, and antiques. It was a nice fall day for the festival.




We're always very happy when people come all the way out to Indiana for a visit... especially when it's people who we love so damn much!

1 comment:

Rebecca D. said...

How fun! I love the photo of you and Megan doing the side pose that we all know you love very much. Too cute!