Sunday, December 13, 2009

hair

As many of you know, I'm completely obsessed with cutting my hair, well at least I used to be. In an average year (besides 2009), I have been known to get my hair cut between 8 and 13 times, usually changing the actual hairstyle 1-3 times. This year has been a bit different. I haven't gotten a hair cut since February and its killing me! I thought I could go a whole year without cutting it, but I've officially reached my breaking point. So, I'm going to my hairdresser this week. The only problem is that I now have so much hair to work with (it actually fits into a pony tail!) that I don't know where to start. I have a few ideas, but nothing's been decided. This is where YOU come in. I need your help! What should I do? Here are the options:


Option 1: Trim & Bangs
First, I was thinking that I could just trim my hair a little, giving it more shape, and then get bangs-- long, sweepy bangs.


Options 2: Re-do an Old Do
Second, I could easily just cut my hair like I have in the past. Many of my hair styles in the last few years have been some version of this:



Option 3: Go Shorter
Lastly, I could chop it all off. Something like one of Rihanna's latest styles or like one of these top model contestants:
Posted by Picasa


What do you think? I'm so over my current hair situation.

5 comments:

The Bluvas Blog said...

#2. i love that one!

ashley.and.graham said...

hmmm, i've been personally tempted lately to use the flat iron as little as possible. so, my suggestion (not really an answer) would be to go with the one that the hairdresser says would look best "natural" and polished. could be option 1 ...

Pants said...

I love #3--because I wish I could be brave enough to do it myself

Jenn said...

I had my hair cut shorter recently and I love how easy it is to do...especially since I'm never on time to anything with Porter! Post photos after your appointment (before and after would be fun!). :)

JAM, EAM, SEM,EAM2,JAM2 said...

My vote is #2 - it suits you