Thursday, July 17, 2014

I'm So Fancy

In case you didn't get the reference, it's from an extremely popular song right now. It's the song I sing whenever I drive my new ride. Oh, you haven't heard it? We'll, here you go...


Yep, you read that right. We GOT A NEW MINIVAN! A 2014 Toyota Sienna to be exact. I've actually named my new baby, Fancy. And I love her. 

So why did we pick a Toyota Sienna? To be honest, Wes picked it. I told him that I wanted a van with 8 seats, rear AC, and one that was really big. This narrowed things down to the Sienna and the Honda Odyssey. We test drove, read safety reviews and consumer reports, and finally picked the Toyota Sienna, which happens to be the largest van on the market (and there was some major engine difference that persuaded Wes to pick the Sienna over the Odyssey). Then we started looking at a few different generations of the Sienna. Wes went and looked at lots of vans and then finally brought me to look at two: Fancy (a 2014 brand new Sienna) and a Sienna that was a few years old. It didn't take long for me to fall in love with her. She's just so damn fancy. And huge. I freaking love her.

Oh yeah, we traded in our 2004 Mazda Sport Wagon (tear) when we bought Fancy. It was a bit of a sad moment, but it was well worth it. 

No comments: