Thursday, July 24, 2014

My Birthday: A Day of Free

On July 14th, I turned 32! In case you didn't know, I absolutely LOVE my birthday. It's my favorite day of the year. This year, I decided that I wanted to get a bunch of free stuff on my birthday. So I went to the Internet to look up all kinds of birthday freebies. Let me just say, there are a LOT.

We went to five places through out the day. First, Wes, Paxton, and I went to IHOP to get my free stack of pancakes (I had to sign up online and print out my coupon). Delicious. Then, we drove over to the Cupcake Company where you just need to show your ID and you get a free cupcake. It was closed. Damn. The third stop on our journey was Ruby Tuesday's (I had to sign up online and print our a coupon). The deal here was up to $9 worth of a burger and fries meal. There were about 5 choices of burgers to pick from, ranging in price from $8.99 to $12.99. I, of course, picked the $8.99 option. So, I paid $.55 for the burger. It was a bacon, pretzel bun, cheeseburger. This one was SOOOOO freaking good! We picked the twins up from school and went to Firehouse Subs that afternoon for my free medium sub (just show an ID and you get to pick ANY sub you want for 100% free). The last stop was at Arby's, where I signed up online and got a coupon for a free orange creamsicle milkshake.

The Whitehursts came over that evening for pizza, pie, and some slip n slide fun. It was an incredible day with some of my favorite people.

No comments: