Friday, December 5, 2008

A bit late...



I know it's a bit late, but I just got the photo! A few weeks ago, Wes and I traveled to MD for a visit and it was great! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera (I left it plugged into the wall, which I plugged in especially for our trip), so we didn't get to take any photos- except for one (above). We got to visit a lot of people while we were there. Let's see, we of course got to hang out with our families. I had a lovely breakfast with my mom, sister, and grandma, while we both went out to eat with his mom, dad, Philip, and Jenn. Even though we were only in town for 2 days, one or both of us were also able to see many of our friends like Iad & Brandy, Ruth, Diego, & Oscar, the Akeefe family, and Ben, to name a few. As always, I also got to have a gathering with my favorite girls: Steph, April, Brandy, and Mitchem. It was a great visit and we can't wait to go again!

No comments: