Thursday, December 4, 2008

An emergency peachtree gathering


Last night, Rebecca decided that we all needed an emergency peachtree gathering. Why, you might ask? Well, some big news was shared yesterday. First, Brenda came into my and Kristi's office and she immediately said, "Brian and I are due in May!" I couldn't believe it! I was totally shocked! I told her to come in and close the door. Then, I told her, "Wes and I are having a baby in June!" (Yes, that's right, we're having a baby!) Many OMG's ensued. We then called Rebecca and told her about both of us. She insisted on having a gathering. Elizabeth was found in the building and told the good news as well. Later that evening we got together to celebrate and chat about it all. Kristi hosted and had many baby-themed delicacies including baby carrots, baby M&Ms, baby oranges, etc. Overall, it was a wonderful evening with my favorite peachtree ladies.

(Jennie, Elizabeth, Rebecca, Brenda, Kristi, & baby Noah)

4 comments:

JAM, EAM, SEM,EAM2,JAM2 said...

I am still in shock!

ashley.and.graham said...

so are you trying to see who actually reads instead of just looking at photos :) (i wonder that all the time about our blog ;) ... also, can you just photoshop me into the photo :). yay for you two!! if eden was in the room with you she would clap for you (seriously, she does it all the time now. so cute!)
congrats! congrats!
love, ashley

Rebecca D. said...

WOOOHOOO!!! The emergency meeting was essential. Two pieces of AMAZING news and two new baby peaches to start talking to and loving!

It's a great week!

Baby Rosier and Baby BVP are already spreading joy this holiday season! Babies are just incredible.

Graham said...

Wish I were a Peachtree Girl! :( Seriously, CONGRATULATIONS! Please don't ask Ashley or me advice; we have no idea what we're doing. We just make it up as we go along. ;)

We are SO HAPPY for you two. What a wonderful time in your lives. Hope we can share in your joy.

Take care, GB