Monday, January 12, 2009

Doin' the Mango Tango

This week, we're doin' the mango-tango. The start of week 19 has brought us a little one the size of a mango. Ralph is now about a half a pound (i.e. about 8 ounces), which is a lot considering that just three weeks ago, Ralph was only about 3 ounces!

I had a doctor's appointment today and everything is right on track. I have a normal blood pressure and weight, Ralph's heartbeat is strong, and we scheduled our ultrasound for February 12th! Everything seems to be moving along quite nicely!

(click here to read about the name Ralph)

1 comment:

gina said...

Congratulations Jennie! I'm one of Ashley's FRINKS pals. You met my daughter (Camden) and I at Puccini's when Ashley was home. We're having a FRINKS get together this Saturday at 6 and would like you to come and join us.
Email me (gina@purdue.edu) and I'll fill in the details.