Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Favorite Day of the Year

No, it's not Christmas or Halloween or even the last day of classes (although I think that might be a close second).

It's today; July 14th. My birthday. Today is my absolute favorite day of the year. I've always looked forward to this day. In fact, I'll start thinking about the next July 14th tomorrow.

Some of my favorite memories are from one of my 27 birthdays. From my circus-themed birthday as a child to going to Indiana Beach with my girlfriends for my 26th to my three-day birthday extravaganza for my 21st, I've always had an amazing birthday experience.
(picture from my 26th birthday ~ 2008)

I'm sure that today will also go down as one of my favs. In fact, I've already gotten an adorably sweet card from Wes, Gavin, and Vivian. And even better, I received a real, genuine smile from Vivian early this morning. Today is going to be a good day.

No comments: