Monday, February 15, 2010

#37: throw a party for someone & #16: go bowling

I guess I kinda cheated with these two. I knew I was going to throw Wes' a surprise bowling birthday party in Maryland when I created my 101 in 1001 list earlier this month. Oh well!
The party was great! Wes was completely surprised. Well, he caught on to the fact that something was going on, but he had no idea what we were doing or who was involved.I told him that we were going to Iad and Brandy's house and then out to dinner. We hung out and the Alhassani's for a little bit and then piled in the car. Once we got close (or what we thought was close), I blind folded Wesley. But, then we got lost. Of course. We finally got back on track and made it to the bowling alley. Wes was shocked that we were bowling and then he was even more shocked that a lot of our friends were there too. It was a lot of fun!
Wes' parents, Tony, Philip, Jenn, and David were there too, but unfortunately, we didn't get any pics of them. After bowling, a few of us went back to Iad and Brandy's house for a few hours. All in all, it was a great 30th birthday celebration!

Check and check.

No comments: