Monday, November 21, 2011

Brandy's Birthday

A couple of weekends ago, we celebrated our good friend's (Brandy) birthday at our house in Harrisonburg. Brandy, her husband, Iad, their son, Carter, and our other friends, Steph, Tony, and April were all in attendance. Usually, I would have taken this opportunity to take a gagillion photos of everyone (since we're rarely in the same place at the same time), but I only got photos of Steph, Tony, and my kiddos.

We had a "dip party" on Saturday with 5 different dips (hot and cold) and several things to dip into the dips. It was a hit with everyone- especially the kiddos. Saturday night, we ate lasagna and chocolate cake. Once the little ones all went to bed, the girls and I attempted to make a craft we found on Pinterest- a cuff bracelet that you make out of lace. Let's just say that I still have all of the cuffs here and I'm still periodically spraying them with fabric stiffener in hope that they will work.

Love you Brandy and I hope you enjoyed your little birthday weekend here as much as we did!

No comments: