Friday, November 18, 2011

He's a Sportscaster

We already know that Gavin's repetitive, but he's also a sportscaster. He gives anyone who will listen a play-by-play of his life. He is constantly talking and talking and talking and talking; usually telling us what he's doing at the moment.

For example, the other day, Gavin was playing with a book on our bed. He dropped it over the side and then picked it up to bring it back onto the bed. And, this was what he was saying (very quickly, with little breaks between sentences) during this process.

"I got my book, Mom. I got my book. Oh, I drop my book. I drop it. I get it, I get it, I get it, I get it. Hooray! I got my book back. I got it back! My book! I got it, I got it, I got it!"

Another example is when you ask him to find items in a picture book (which he loves to do). I'll tell him, for example, to find the window and he'll say:

"I do it. I'll find it. I'll find it. I looking. I looking. I looking. I looking. I FIND IT! THERE IS! I did it. I did it."

This kid is hilarious.

No comments: