Friday, March 15, 2013

He's a Snob

Our little Paxton Marshall is a bit of a snob. He's particular. He likes some things and absolutely hates other things. There's not much grey area with this one.

The most hilariously common snobbish behavior he has is with his beloved yogurt. This kid LOOOOOOOVES yogurt. In fact, he eats some just about every single day. The snobby part comes in when we talk about what kind of yogurt he eats. You see, the first time Paxton ever had yogurt, I gave him some of my Oikos brand Greek yogurt. In case you didn't know, I'm a tad addicted to it, eating 1-3 individually packaged cups of yummy goodness everyday. Well, I guess Paxton loves it, too. Since he tried my Oikos, it's become the ONLY kind of yogurt he will eat. We've tried to give him regular yogurt (non-Greek) and he spit it out. We've tried that expensive baby yogurt; spits that out as well. And we've even tried giving him Walmart brand Greek yogurt. He thinks it's disgusting. What can I say? He's a snob. He only desires Oikos brand Greek yogurt.
Once I put it in the cart, Paxton pulled it from the back
himself and started trying to open it. So obsessed.

He's also a bit snobby when it comes to eating Puffs (he only likes the Gerber brand and will barely eat the Walmart brand) and playing with certain toys (only being amused by a specific few).

No comments: