Sunday, August 3, 2014

Riven Rock Park: Our New Favorite Place

A few weeks ago, I was reading a local "family activity" magazine. There was an article about a city park called Riven Rock. I had never heard of this place before. Then, I saw the photos. It looked amazing! We didn't have anything planned that afternoon, so I asked Wes if he wanted to go take the kids. He thought it was a great idea and we went.

Let me just say that this park is gorgeous! All five of us love everything about it! The kids had a blast climbing the rocks, wading in the water, exploring the river, and just being kids. We all fell a few times and got a couple bruises and scrapes, but it was well worth it. We've actually gone three times in a three week time span! So freaking fun!


Our July 11th adventure:


Our July 18th adventure:



Our July 23rd adventure with the Whitehursts:

No comments: