Friday, May 1, 2015

Give Us Your Best Guess

As May begins, Wes and I are reminded that although Baby Rosier #4 is due in June (June 8th, to be exact), he will likely be born by the end of this month. All three of his siblings were due in June and all three were born in May. And, to make things interesting, we have a bit of a wager going on in our house. Each of us have picked two separate days that we think Baby #4 will grace us with his prescence and we would love to hear what others think as well! Here are some clues to help you pick a date...



1. Gavin and Vivian were born 6 weeks early
2. Paxton was born at 37 weeks and one day
3. With Paxton, I was put on bedrest and medication to stop my cervix from shortening further (it shortened to a dangerous length at 26 weeks) around the 26 week mark. I stopped bedrest and the medication at 36 weeks and then Pax was born one week and one day later.
4. This time around, I have yet to be placed on bedrest, but I did start taking the medication to prevent my cervix from shortening at all around 16 weeks. My last cervix measurement was at 30 weeks and it had not shortened at all.
5. I will be 35 weeks on Monday, May 4. I will be 36 weeks (when I plan to stop taking the medication) on Monday, May 11. I will be 37 weeks on Monday, May 18 and I will be 38 weeks on Monday, May 25.

So what's your guess? When will Baby #4 make his entrance into this world? Leave your comment on this post. 

Commenting instructions: click on the COMMENTS button directly below this post (not under any of the other posts). Then either sign in with your Google account and write your post in the box OR choose "anonymous" and write your comment in the box. Submit your comment. 

5 comments:

Rebecca D. said...

This is an easy one....May 17th!

Sarah O said...

Hmmmm.... my guess is 5/27!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy said...

I'm going to say May 23. Can't wait to see him!

Aunt Stephie said...

5/26!