Sunday, August 16, 2009

First Trip to MD: Part 3

Friday, Aug 7 was spent hanging out with their Great Nana, meeting new fake family, and then heading off to dinner at the Akeefe's house. Of course, G & V had to be dressed for the occasion.
The twins' Great Nana came over to my mom's in the morning to visit for a while.
That afternoon, my Aunt Rita & cousin Chrissy with her 4 kids came over to meet G & V.
(From the left: Leo, Chrissy w/Gavin, Aunt Rita, Lilly, Chloe, & Julia)

The girls liked watching Gavin kick and squirm.
My mom and Aunt Rita had fun catching up while feeding Vivian.
I wanted to get a photo of me and my cousin Chrissy and our 6 kids, which was really weird to say out loud! This task proved to be a difficult one.

Then, it was off to David and Shillah's house for dinner.
Jasmine recently became a big sister to Zachary and was very excited to see two more babies. She was extremely helpful and completely adorable. I even caught her whispering into Vivian's ear, "You know Vivi, I wuv you so much."
Friday was exhausting. The four of us slept well that night.

No comments: