Monday, November 23, 2009

Gav Loves His Sister

The other morning, I was getting ready to take Viv to daycare and go to work (Gavin and Daddy were staying home that day). Viv was all geared up and ready to go in her car seat and so I put Gavin in his hotrod. I went to get the last few things I needed for work and I heard Gavin yelling and blowing his horn. I looked over and he had made his way over to his sister. So, I pulled him back into the family room and got back to whatever it was that I was doing. A few seconds later, Gavin was yelling and blowing his horn again- he had made his way back over to his sister once more. This time, I picked up the video camera and taped him.
He did this about 5 more times before we had to go.

1 comment:

The Bluvas Blog said...

now i can finally see what the car really looks like. keep meaning to tell you... i LOVE the prof pics of them in the hats...darling.