Monday, December 17, 2012

Idle Threats

No, not from us (We stick to our guns! Well, most of the time, anyway); but from the twinie twins. Gavin and Vivian have been threatening each other and us lately and it's driving us crazy! When something doesn't go the way they planned (or if they're playing "mean guys"; which I totally hate), they will throw out a threat or an ultimatum. These statements are usually followed by Wes or me saying something like, "We do not talk like that is this family. You can be mad at [insert name], but you should never talk to someone like that. It hurt [insert name]'s feelings." 

Here are a few of the threats being tossed around in the Rosier house these days...

"I not gonna be yo friend anymore!"

"I gonna punch you in da neck!"

"If you do dat,  I'm a throw fire at you!"

"I gonna put you in jail!"

"You goin' in da pit!"

"I will put you in time out!"

"I gonna shoot you in da eye!"

"Aaaaaaw! I gonna count of you!" 
(which they think means "I gonna tell on you!")

"I gonna throw your [insert anything] in da trash!"


I'm totally serious here. They really say this shit.

And so yes, our sweet little angels have become spiteful big kids. The good news is that they've never actually followed through with any of these warnings.

No comments: