Thursday, May 7, 2009

We're Bored

I know, I know, how are we bored? Well, we are. 

All of the essentials have been bought, the nursery is practically complete, and our house is clean (for the time being). Don't get me wrong, we love spending time together and we definitely appreciate this quiet time that we have, but we're just so damn excited to meet the Ralphs! 

So, last night, we decided to try and figure out when the babies would grace us with their presence. We gathered the clues and we each made guesses. Then, we thought it would be interesting to see what other people thought. We want you to leave a comment with your guess. Here are the clues:
  • On Wednesday April 22, we had an ultrasound which guesstimated that each baby was 4 lbs 3 oz. We were also told that each baby would likely gain about 5-8 oz each week until delivery.
  • On Monday May 4, we had a doctor's appointment and discovered that I was 1 cm dilated (I want to get to 10cm) and 70% effaced (I want to get to 100%).
  • The babies are both head-down.
  • Most people who see me think that the babies have dropped, which make sense since I've been able to breath much easier in recent days.
  • I haven't had any contractions.
So, what do you think? Let us know your guess!

Never posted on a blog before? Don't be shy. Just click the "comment" button below this post, choose an identity (i.e. google account, anonymous, etc.), and make a guess. If you don't have a google or blogger account, click on "anonymous" and you can write whatever you want (just write your name in the comment). We can't wait to see what you all think!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet them either!!!My guess is Tuesday May, 12th! ~Steph

Elizabeth and Mark said...

I'm going to go with Friday, May 15th.

Rebecca D. said...

I'm going to guess Friday, May 22nd based on some very complicated calculations (otherwise known as closing my eyes and dropping my finger on a calendar!) But if I'm right, then we'll just say I'm psychic.

Anonymous said...

I think Wed May 13th. -Brandy (Iad says May 29th)