Thursday, April 29, 2010

Not the First & Not the Last

This is not the first time (and definitely not the last time) I've had this conversation with Gavin. But on this particular instance, Wes chimed in.

  • Me (to Gavin while changing his diaper): "Gavin, quit playing with your penis! C'mon, I can't get you clean if you keep grabbing it!"
  • A few seconds went by.
  • Me (to Wes while finishing up the diaper change): "Wes, now he's flicking his penis! Make him stop."
  • Wes: "I've done that before. Leave the poor boy alone."

Like I said, it's not the first time I've talked to Gavin about constantly touching and grabbing his penis and I'm certain that it will not be the last.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahah poor Gav! He will likely not appreciate this blog when he is old enough to read it :)

-Aunt Stephie

Maren said...

Trust me - you have YEARS of this ahead of you!