Saturday, November 13, 2010

Twins

For Halloween this year, Wes and I decided that we wanted to try out this whole twin thing. So when we heard that G & V's school was hosting a Harvest Party on the Friday night before Halloween, we knew exactly what we had to do. Gavin and Wes were twins and Vivian and I were twins. It was perfect. Linda (Wes' mom) came down for the night and went to the party with us. We all had a lot of fun.

Gavin and Wes both wore jeans, gray shirts, and black shoes. And, Gavin was given a beard and mustache to match his Daddy (once we got in the car).


Vivian and I both wore jeans, pink shoes, black ruffle shirts, and pink cardigans. Vivi was even given a nose stud and I styled my hair just like Viv's hair.


After a LOT of pictures in the front yard, 
we finally made it to the party.

As usual, their school had a dancing competition. 
G & V loved it.