Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gregory James Wilkum, III


On April 14, 2011, my dear friend (Kristi) and her husband (Greg) welcomed their first child into the world. 

Gregory James Wilkum, III 

was born on Thursday, weighing 6lbs 7oz and was 19 inches in length. Kristi is part of the Peachtree group of ladies in my cohort at Purdue. She has played an integral role in my life over the last five years and I love her more than she knows.

If little Greg is anything like his mama, he'll be really smart, thoughtful, creative, considerate, and loving. I know that I'm speaking for all of the Peachtrees when I say that we are ridiculously happy for you two and know that you both will be amazing parents!

2 comments:

Rebecca D. said...

Such a sweet post for such a sweet family :) welcome to the world, gregory!!!

Brenda Berkelaar said...

Hear! Hear!