Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Before & After

As many of you know, I have an affinity for craft projects. Recently, Wes and I inherited a few pieces of furniture and some lamps from my grandmother. I immediately got to work.

Project #1: An old lamp

A couple before shots:

A coat of blue paint & a new silver shade did the trick!
Here are a few after shots:

We really love the finished product.
Lamp: free
Paint: $3
Shade: $12
Total: $15!

~~~~~

Project #2: An old chair

A few before shots:


And the after shots:

Who doesn't love a purple chair?
Chair: free
Paint: $3
Fabric: $1.20
(I found this fabric in the scrap bin.
It was just enough to cover the chair.)
Total: $4.20!



Stay tuned for the next few projects!

2 comments:

ashley.and.graham said...

love the pic in the green frame by the blue lamp ;). love the lamp and the chair, too. where did you decide to put the chair?

Jennie said...

the chair is going in my office at work. love it!