Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Favorite Phrases

Since G & V turned two, it's like a light switch has been turned on in their little heads. In the last 2 or 3 months, Gavin and Vivian have gone from only have a vocabulary of about 30 single words to talking in phrases and even complete sentences at times. And, they're picking up new words every single day. It's really quite amazing.

Some of our favorite phrases as of late include...

Gavin
"I do it" (I do it.)
"I'ant dat in dis" (I want that [cereal] in this [cup].)
"Keen nup!" (Clean up!)
"Kiat, sissy!" ([Be] quiet, sister!)
"Yesh" (Yes.-- we just love how Gavin has a lisp when he says yes.)


Vivian
"Cry baby boy sad" ([Gavin is a] cry baby boy [who is] sad.)
"Aaaw, brudder!" (Aaaw, brother [is doing something bad].)
"I colur" (I [want to] color.)
"I'ant nack!" (I want a snack.)
"Emo/Gaga/Puppy/Pil bed" ([My] Elmo/Gaga/Puppy/Pillow [is in my] bed [and I would like you to go get him/her/it.)

No comments: