Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ponytails & Barrettes

Luckily, Miss Vivian has recently shown some interest in letting me do her hair. This is a completely new experience for us. Vivian has never liked having her hair done. Sure, she's let me put her hair in a ponytail before, but she rarely keeps it for longer than 10 or 15 minutes. Well, it looks like times are a changin'.

Not only has she kept her hair style (whatever it may be) for hours and hours, but she even asks me to do her hair on a regular basis! Here are a few of these "hair-dos" (as Viv likes to say).

Later that day, her barrette and ponytail turned into just a ponytail...

And here she is with her hair in a ponytail with multiple barrettes. (FYI: She's pretending to be a baby here, which is why she's sucking her thumb. She's really a paci-kind-of-girl.)

I just hope that her willingness to let me do her hair continues.

2 comments:

The Bluvas Blog said...

precious! katie has just started keeping her hair do's as well. They do her hair several days a week at school. It' still so soft and uneven in terms of length that I have a hard time doing it myself. I do, however, already have her brushing my hair a couple times a week : ) Also, she has been pretending to be a baby ever since she really understood a baby is coming. Now that we're getting close, it's an everyday thing.

ashley.and.graham said...

ok, the ponytail with a clip is adorable! just adorable!! and that dimple ... ...