Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This shit sucks because...

... I have to remain horizontal for at least 95% of my day. Enough said.

But, there are so many other things that suck because of this requirement.

Specifically, this shit ridiculously sucks because...
  • I can't go get my haircut before Chocolate Marker arrives.
  • I can't paint any of the furniture that was on my "paint this furniture when it gets warm outside" list.
  • I can't go visit my BFF, Brandy, when she has her baby girl in a few weeks as I had originally planned.
  • The twins can't have their third birthday party when planned. They're just going to have to wait until a month or so after Chocolate Marker arrives.
  • We can't go to the mall to take more family photo booth pictures.
  • I can't go shopping... for anything.
  • I can't teach.
  • I can't take the kiddos to the park or watch them play outside in our backyard. Actually, I can't take the kiddos anywhere.
  • I can't go out to eat.
  • I only get to leave the house to go to the doctor... joy!

But what sucks the most is that Wes woke up with a stomach virus this morning. Great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, but the result will hopefully, be very positive.

Pamela M said...

OK I think you can take a couple of things off your list :)
1. Shop online. Trust me, it rocks.
2. Have Wes set a laptop with a webcam outside so you can watch the kiddos play!!

I know it stinks having to lie down, but you have to be creative!!!!

Jennie said...

thanks, pam!