Monday, July 23, 2012

Six Hours

Last night, Paxton ate around 7:30pm and then fell asleep around 8-ish. I put him in his swing and Wes and I vegged-out in front of the TV. By 10, I was exhausted. But Pax hadn't woken up yet (I usually feed him one more time around 10 before I go to bed.). And I am totally against purposefully waking up a sleeping baby. So I decided to take a cat nap on the couch in the living room (where the swing resides) for a little bit until he woke up.


THREE AND A HALF HOURS LATER, I woke up (around 1:30am!) to Paxton squirming around and fussing in his swing.

What the hell? SIX HOURS? I wish I went to bed at 8.

1 comment:

The Bluvas Blog said...

Isn't that how it always is? At least you didn't wait up for him. I've learned that I need to go to bed when I'm ready even if I think he'll wake me up in 15 minutes because at least I'll have gotten a little sleep and I know I'll be pissed if I wait and wait and he sleeps for hours. P.S. I heart swings.