Friday, July 20, 2012

Paxton's 2 Month Photo Shoot

Pax was 8 weeks old on Monday (the 16th), but he's not officially two months old until Saturday (the 21st). So we had a photo shoot on Thursday. I got the idea for this shoot on Pinterest (which I'm mildly obsessed with, by the way). We had a lot of fun with it and got a bunch of great pics. Here are our favorites (which just happened to be most of them):
 I know! I'm dying, too. He's so dang cute!
 It's a bit ridiculous how precious he is.
Then it was time for a wardrobe change.
And because I'm also mildly obsessed with Picasa, here are a couple collages for your viewing pleasure:


Happy Two Month Birthday, Pax!

1 comment:

Maren said...

BAAAHHH!! So cute!! I wish I pictures of my baby boys in ties. (But to do it now would be a tad creepy...)