Monday, June 23, 2014

Two Brothers & Shi-Shi

A couple of years ago, my mom made the twins an awesome "We Are Twins" book, which included tons of photos and information about them being twins. They love it. So, I recently made a "sibling togetherness" book for our children. It's titled, "Two Brothers & Shi-Shi." Inc ace you don't remember, Shi-Shi is what Paxton lovingly calls his sister, Vivian (and the rest of us do it sometimes, too). I took screenshots of the pages to share here. I'll type out the words for each page, under each page (in case you can't read the words on the pages).

"Two Brothers & Shi-Shi"
By: Mommy & Daddy
My name is Gavin. I have one brother and one sister. My name is Vivian. I have two brothers. My name is Paxton. I have one brother and one sister.


 We are all best friends!


Gavin and Vivian are twins. They like to...


color and draw together, play with toys together, get their faces painted together, and play outside together.


Paxton and Gavin are brothers. They like to...






watch TV and snuggle together, build together, throw rocks together, and explore together.


 Vivian and Paxton are brother and sister. They like to...


eat popsicles and play with Legos together, watch Frozen and sing together, and play dress-up together.


Everybody likes to take baths together!

Everybody likes playing with sand together, playing in the rain together, washing Daddy's car together, eating cookies from the Farmer's Market together,

and blowing bubbles together!


We go on fun adventure together!


We try new things together!


We are never lonely.

We always have each other to play with.


We love everything about each other!










We love being in our family!


I made the book in Walmart.com's photo center and it was only $26! Bedtime just got more fun in our house!