Saturday, June 18, 2011

Today at the park...

... I was following Gavin and Vivian around trying to make them "stay together" and to my surprise, I was actually succeeding. At one point, G & V ran into another little boy (literally). As the little boy, who was probably about 15 months old, got back up, Gav and Vivi said "Hi!" to him and waved their little hands in his face. Then, Gavin pointed at Vivi and said "Sisser" (translation: sister), pointed at himself and said "Brudur" (translation: brother), and pointed at me and said "Mommy." He said all of this at the little boy while Viv nodded her head.

I couldn't believe it was happening. He was introducing us and himself to another person. It was exceedingly precious.

After a one minute stand-off, they both said "Bye-bye!" and walked away.

2 comments:

Pants said...

I love this.

Pants said...

Haha. I had to come back to this post to leave a comment because I was thinking about it again after reading about Viv saying hi to the bugs...and look at that I had already commented. Well, let a double comment attest to how cute I think this is.