Thursday, December 8, 2011

"But, I wuv you"

Wes and I are always saying that Gavin is lucky that he's sweet and charming. Because with his constant talking, high energy, and ridiculous mischievousness, he would live in time-out and be rather annoying to many if he wasn't. But he is. In fact, he's quite sweet. And it makes up for all of his tantrums, whining, breaking of household items, and overall disobedience.

One of his new favorite things to say is "But Mom, I wuv/need/want you" whenever I want him to do something that he doesn't want to do. For example,

Me: "Gavin, can you come over here so I can change your diaper?"
Gavin: "No, I fine." (Which is another thing he likes to say when he doesn't want to do something)
Me: "Gavin, you have to have your diaper changed, whether you think you're fine or not. Come over here."
Gavin: (in his sweetest voice while staring into your eyes) "But Mom, I wuv you! No diaper change."

I just love how he thinks that saying that will get him out of it. It's adorable.

No comments: