Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Things We Say

The phrases below have been heard A LOT around our house lately. In addition to the kiddos having their own favorite expressions, Wes and I have also caught ourselves repeating many of the same things over and over and over again. For instance...

On any given day in our house, Vivian can be heard saying...
  • "Dat BIG bite/ball/dog/etc.!" (the funny part is that she usually YELLS the word BIG)
  • "Me do it."
  • "Go away, Budder/Mommy/Daddy!"
  • "Color marker now!"
  • "No get me!"
  • "Me turn, please!"
  • "I love it!"

On any given day in our house, Gavin can be heard saying...
  • "Let me see it."
  • "Where my Mommy/Daddy/Vivi/car/etc. be?"
  • "I wuv/need/want you."
  • "I NEED it right now!"
  • "I so clean/happy/dirty!"
  • "I really sorry/hungry/happy/sad/mad."
  • "Let me have that."

And last, on any given day in our house, Wes and I can be heard saying...
  • "You seem tired. All that crying means you must be tired. Do you need a nap?"
  • "Oh well."
  • "Stop pushing/hitting/kicking!"
  • "No, don't put that there."
  • "Calm down first."
  • "Be nice to your brother/sister."
  • "No!"
  • "Get down from up there!"
  • "I love you."
  • "Eat all of your ________ first."

No comments: