Saturday, March 31, 2012

March 2012 Facebook Posts

March 9
Listening to the twins play in the other room...

V: goo-goo-ga-ga
G: You hungry, baby?
V: Yeah, goo-goo-ga-ga
G: Okay. I feed you. You sleepy now, baby?
V: Yeah, goo-goo-ga-ga
G: You wanna get in my belly? Just like Mommy. Go ahead. You get in.





March 11
Just checked on the twins after putting them down for their nap about 2 hours ago. The result? Gavin was still awake and Vivi was sleeping soundly with her Elmo.

Oh yeah, and Gavin was completely naked running around the room yelling "yee-haw" like a cowboy.





March 14
After doing my hair, Gavin said to me, "It probably not look so bad, Mom."

Thanks, kid.





March 14
Me: "Where's your hair tie, Viv?"
Gav interjects: "Prolly (probably) they're in the kitchen."
Me: "I don't think so. Viv, do you know where your hair tie from this morning went?"
Gav interjects: "Hair tie prolly (probably) in Viv's pocket."

"Prolly" (i.e. probably) seems to be his new favorite word.





March 16
Me: "I love you, Vivi."
Vivi: "I love me, too."





March 18
Viv: "Is mine beautiful, Brudder?"
Gav: "Prolly (probably) yess."
Viv: "I show my Daddy."
Gav: "Dat not for my Dad."
Viv: "It for MY DAD!!!"
Gav: "It prolly not pretty enough."





March 18
Gavin made a "fort" this morning.

Viv: "Can I come in?"
Gav: "No!"
Viv: "When can I come in?"
Gav: "You can't come for-never."





March 20
Viv: "Brudder coming, Mommy!"
Me: "Okay."
Viv: "Brudder gonna bite me!"
Me (knowing the Vivian is the biter; not Gavin): "Vivian, he won't bite you."
Viv: "Yes he will! Brudder bite me, hit me, push me!"
Me: "Vivi, he might push and hit, but he doesn't bite. You bite."
Viv: "Yeah. I bite."





March 20
As Wes was making monster noises at Vivian, she yelled, "No bite me, Sir!"

WTH, since when did "Daddy" turn into "Sir"?





March 27
The twins are playing "hospital."

Vivi: "You okay?"
Gavin: "No, I sick."
Vivi: (While touching his forehead) "You too cold. You need more ice."

Then, she put an ice-filled sippy cup on his head.





March 29
Gavin: "You brudder (brother)."
Vivian: "I not brudder! I sisser (sister)!"
Gavin: "No, you brudder! HAHAHAHA!"
Vivian: "NO! I not have penis! I have gina! I sisser! You have penis! YOU brudder!"





March 31
As she was putting on her lip gloss for the 371st time this morning, I said, "Vivian, you're such a big girl."

Vivian: "Yeah, I a big gurl (girl). Brudder (Brother) not a big gurl. I a big gurl. Brudder can't have wip gwoss (lip gloss). He would eat it."

This is true.

No comments: