Monday, March 26, 2012

My Summer Cut

I'm looking to go to the hair salon this week (my doc gave me the go-ahead at my last appointment!). And, I'm also looking to drastically change my current look. Right now, it's almost shoulder-length (I know! That's REALY long for me!) and I want to get it cut much shorter (more like what I'm used to) for summer.

Well, since Pinterest has such an amazing plethora of hair style options, and since I'm stuck on bed rest, I've been pinning hair cut options like crazy lately (click HERE to see my "hair love" board on Pinterest). Below are some of my favs. Click on the image to enlarge and vote for your favorite(s).

I'll post before and after pics later this week.

P.S. I'm not sure if I actually have the balls to do #5 or #6, but I wish I did. A girl can dream!

5 comments:

Pamela M said...

I love #6 though!

ashley.and.graham said...

i thought you would definitely go for number 5 or 6 ... but my hairdresser said to never drastically cut a woman's hair when she is pregnant :) -- I vote for number 2. You've had stuff too similar to #1 already but you can still tuck you hair to the side with #2

The Bluvas Blog said...

I like #2. You're too scared to do 5 or 6 but you're not too scared to do #4?

Jenn said...

#6 is FABULOUS!!!!!

Unknown said...

Why not try #5 or #6? Challenge yourself to try a different hairstyle for a change. You might discover that that hairstyle best suits you. It's summer again; have you cut your hair for a summer look this year? If you haven't tried the styles that I mentioned, why not do it this year? :) -The Academy Of Hair Design