Wednesday, April 18, 2012

32.5 Weeks


Today marks 32.5 weeks of pregnancy. In the last week or so, I've...
  • had a good number of contractions. But, they've been inconsistent. So I haven't felt the urge to go to the doctor/hospital.
  • lounged in the back yard while the kids played just about every day.
  • reprimanded at our bad-ass kids for all kinds of ridiculous things.
  • eaten a ton of delicious food (not prepared by me!).

In other news:
  • I don't have a doctor's appointment this week (my next appointment is April 26th).
  • Wes' mom and brother are coming down this weekend.
  • My mom is coming down next weekend.
  • The twins will be THREE years old three weeks from today!
  • My C-section for baby #3 has been scheduled for June 5th (although my doc and I don't think I'll make it that far).
  • I have 1.5 weeks until the 34 week mark. This is when my modified bed rest begins AND if the baby is born after 34 weeks, we will be able to stay in our hospital in town!
  • I have 2.5 weeks until the 35 week mark, which is when I will be off bed rest completely.

1 comment:

ashley.and.graham said...

things are lookin' good!! is wesley in a chair when he takes these pics? :)