Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Baby Food

The last time we went down to visit my sister and her fiance (before our Christmas visit), Meghan let me borrow her food processor. Best. Sister. Ever.

This thing is incredible! I have made so much baby food over the last month or so. I've loved making it and Pax has loved eating it. Well, most of it. Much to my dismay, he hasn't taken to avocados very well, but he LOVES bananas. Here's some of the food I've made...
Here are some pears pre-pureed.
And here they are after. Shockingly, he doesn't really like pears.
Bananas are his favorite.
Peas are just okay.
He doesn't care for avocado, but we're still trying it every once in a while.
He likes carrots.

Gavin and Vivian have been really into helping me make the baby food. They put on their aprons, put the food in the processor, and turn it on. The cutest part is how they go and tell Paxton that they made him "some yummy food" and describe it to him (for ex: "We made you some yummy food, Baby. It's orange carrots and you gonna wuv it!").

We are so grateful to Auntie Bird for letting us borrow this incredible invention! Stay tuned for more food critiques from little Pax.

No comments: