Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Girl's Day (plus Gavin, Dave, & Joe)

On Sunday, Gavin, Vivian, and I drove up to Renee's house in Maryland for the day. Rachel was in from Boston, Sarah was in from Indiana, Katie drove down from Baltimore, and Meghan drove up from Roanoke, Virginia. The twins and I arrived around noon and Rachel, Renee, and Sarah were already there. Kati Monke (a family friend) and my mom came over next. We started off the day by playing outside, snacking, and talking.









                                


Then we went inside for some presents for everyone, some playtime, more food, and a belated birthday cake for my mom.










Here are all the girls (plus Gavin).








Later on, Kati and Sarah left, Meghan and Joe came over, and Dave came out from watching the game. It was a great day with some of my favorite people on the planet!

No comments: