Monday, September 5, 2011

New House

When I got back from Indiana (on Saturday, Aug 27th), Wes and his brother had already packed one of our several truck-loads for the move.

We finally decided to move (we had been debating it for the last few months) because we found a place that was going to save us a significant amount of money each month (score!), was closer to the main city around here, was bigger, had a ton more charm, and was only 2 blocks from my office (gotta love being able to walk to work)!

I met Wes and his brother at the new house and I got to video it before anything was brought in. Enjoy.



I'll be posting a lot in the next couple of months about our new digs. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Rebecca D. said...

ummmmm...could that house be any cuter?!? I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT :) and I also love the videos. It's fun to be able to "visit" your house from St. Louis! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Two blocks from work, hard wood floors, no giant lawn to mow, triple score. Thrilled for you.