Thursday, September 22, 2011

new project


During one of my recent 6-hour-long-Etsy-session (oh how I adore Etsy), I found these adorable state word collages. I fell in love. So, I bought one for the state where Wes and I met (Maryland), one for the first state where we lived together (Alabama), one for the state where we bought our first house and had our twins (Indiana), and one for where we live now (Virginia). The words within each state are the names of cities in that respective state. I think they're so cool.

In the Maryland frame, you can see Wheaton (where Wes is from), Adelphi (where I'm from), and Greenbelt (where we were married).

 Alabama has Auburn,

 Indiana has Lafayette,
 and Virginia has Bridgewater (where we lived last year) and Harrisonburg (where we live now).

I just can't get enough!

3 comments:

Rebecca D. said...

I can't get enough either....where is the link to this etsy shop? E-mail it to me!

The Bluvas Blog said...

do you ever sleep? I feel so lazy when I read your blog. oops. just remembered I owe you a call. love you!

Elizabeth and Mark said...

LOVE! Need the link!