Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Family Photos ~ 2012

This past weekend, my mom came down to visit and she graciously took our annual family photos (Thanks, Mama!). Unfortunately, Paxton slept for the first couple scenes. And he would have slept through it all if we didn't wake him up half way through. Poor guy. He was so sleepy.

We got some good ones with just the twins.


This next one is one of my favorites, but Pax wasn't included (tear), so we tried to reenact it again later when he started participating.

Then, we had some fun jumping and acting silly in front of a huge mural. I heart the hell out of these; I just wish Pax was in them.


After all of those great photos, I decided it was time to wake the sleeping babe. Enter, Paxton:
We tried to get another incredible upside-down photo with all five of us, but that first one is still my fav.

We ended the day taking a few pics of just me and Paxton. This was the best one:

It was so cold outside that we had to stop. Poor Vivi kept crying and whining about her "butt being too cold!"

The next day, I decided to get the kiddos dressed in their "picture day" clothes again and head out to the backyard for some more photos of just the three of them. They didn't cooperate. Here is the best one from that batch:


We will definitely be taking our family pictures next year in September instead of cold November. Brrrr.


See our other family photo shoots:

No comments: