Thursday, November 1, 2012

October Facebook Posts

October 5 

G: "Mom! I just pooped in a potty!"
Me: "Okay. Good job!"
G: "It was really BIG! Big like a tank!"

Thanks for the description, Gavin.

October 17 

G: "I want to play store."
V: "Okay. I be da mommy and you be da daddy."
G: "And Pax can be Aunt Brandy."


October 18 

I see Gavin hit Paxton on the head with a wooden spoon.

Me: "Gavin, what are you doing?"
Gavin: "Checkin' him."
Me: "We don't hit people with spoons."
Gavin: "I have to. He sick."
Me: "DO NOT HIT YOUR BROTHER."
Gavin: "Okay, Mom. I gonna check you now."

You know what happened next.




October 18

Pax just rolled over. 

And over and over.





 

October 25 

Cut Gavin's hair last night.

It looks like shit.

Family photos (for our holiday cards) are scheduled for Saturday.

FML.



October 27 

Vivi: "Daaady! Gavin peed at me!"
Wes: "Gavin, did you pee on your sister?"
Gavin: "Just a little."

At least he was honest.

No comments: