Thursday, May 5, 2011

Individual Time (Part Two)

While Viv and I were making white chocolate lemon cheese cake cupcakes, Wes and Gavin were mowing the lawn. I know, it doesn't sound as exciting as my and Viv's activity, but for some reason, Gavin was SUPER pumped about the thought of getting to ride the lawn mower.

Surprisingly, Gavin rode that lawn mower on Wes' lap for a whole hour! It was hilarious. At one point, Vivi and I went out on the deck to watch them. (We went outside during the I'm-terrified-of-the-mixer incident, which is why Viv is upset in the first clip and part of the second clip.)

After about an hour of that, Gavin was tired and wanted to come inside. But then after a little while inside (of course), he was ready to go back out again. Here's a clip of them in the kitchen watching Wes cut the rest of the grass.

No comments: