Thursday, May 26, 2011

#30: get a job i love

The other day, I was reading my 101 in 1001 list and I realized that I did this one (by the way, the next few posts will be about other items on that list that I have yet to write about). I absolutley LOVE my job here at JMU. Yep.

I love my boss (Sharon rocks!), the other faculty members (especially a certain Dr. Alison Fisher), my office (hey, that's important), my schedule (a 4-day week works for me!), and my classes (I actually LOVE teaching the research methods course). But most of all, I love JMU because of the students. They're so dang eager and smart- an awesome combination.

So yeah, I got a job I love. Done.

2 comments:

ali said...

I love that you're who I get to share an office with! It doesn't get much better than that!

Pants said...

Now if ever something was glorious, this is it!