Tuesday, May 24, 2011

#63: try 5 new restaurants

  1. I went to McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant for the first time when I was in North Carolina for my interview at Queens University of Charlotte in April 2010. I had the Lobster Ravioli and Chocolate Silk Cake. Both were divine.
  2. Wes and I went to Jack Brown's in Harrisonburg for a day date in March 2011. We both had cheeseburgers, fries, and fried Oreos, yum!
  3. I went to The Patio with my friend Elizabeth during my trip to Indiana to defend my dissertation in April 2011. I had amazingly delicious scallops, good wine, and great conversation.
  4. Also while I was in Lafayette for my dissertation defense, Erina took me out to eat at 501 Market and I went to eat with a few of my other friends (Heather, Lisa, Zeynep, & Eileen) at Adelino's.
  5. My girls (Brandy, April, & Stephanie) and I went to Clementine's for a Girl's Night Out in April 2011.

No comments: