Monday, January 23, 2012

Recent Comical Statements

Okay, so this post is mostly for me and Wes to remember some of the funny things that Gavin and Vivian have said lately. Saying that, some of these things may not be very funny to you, but they are hilarious to us.

Vivian

(While coming out from hiding) "Here me be! Me be right here!"

"I need wip gwoss (lip gloss) now, Mom. I reawy (really) need it!"

"We wuv (love) you, horse! No cry! We wuv you!"

While doing flash cards with me, we get to the "Umpire" card- which is Elmo dressed up like an umpire. Viv: "Ummmmm... Elmo!" Me: "Yes, but what is Elmo dressed up as?" Viv: (While holding the card out towards her toy Elmo) "Elmo, what you doing here? You know?"

After putting them to bed and listening to them yell and scream at one another for 30 minutes or so, Wes went upstairs to try and settle them down. Vivi said, in her sweetest little baby girl voice, "Daddy, you come lay wif (with) me, please? I need you, please. C'mon, Daddy."

Took Vivi to Starbucks recently and got her a cake pop. When the guy behind the counter leaned over and handed it to her, she yelled, "OH MY GOODNESS!" Then, she ate the entire thing with a huge smile on her face.

Viv found one of her old shoes. It's a few sizes too small, but she continued to try and put it on. While doing this, she screamed, "Oh no! No fit me, shoe!"



Gavin

While holding his ears, Gav said "I have my listen ears. Calm down now, pweas (please)."

"Where you go, Dad? I come, too. I come wit (with) you, pweas (please)."

"What you got? Lemme see it."

"What you have? Lemme see it."

"What you eating? Lemme have some."

"We goin' on venchure (adventure). You not coming wif (with) us. You stay here. We goin' on venchure wif horsies."

After politely asking Gavin to not take his pants off, he did it anyway. Then, I asked him to keep his diaper on. He said, "No, Mom! I love my penis!"

While running around the house completely naked and holding onto his penis, Gavin yelled, "He comin' to get you!"

No comments: