Wednesday, May 9, 2012

20 Questions for Our 3-year-olds



These are the answers Gavin and Vivian gave us today on their 3rd birthday. Some of them make sense, others we have never heard them say before, others we know are completely incorrect, and still other answers are just plain silly. Enjoy.


1. What is your favorite color? 
  • V: "Pink or purple"
  • G: "Orange cup with milk in it"
2. What is your favorite toy? 
  • V: "My Elmo"
  • G: "My mower and my dump truck"
3. What is your favorite fruit? 
  • V: "I like banana"
  • G: "Sausage. Sausage is a fruit."
4. What is your favorite tv show? 
  • V: "I like Calliou"
  • G: "Diego and Dora"
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? 
  • V: "I like dinner."
  • G: "Sandwiches."


6. What is your favorite outfit?
  • V: "My sweater" (i.e. a cardigan)
  • G: "Jacket"
7. What is your favorite game?
  • V: "Dora."
  • G: "Dig in the dirt."
8. What is your favorite snack?
  • V: "A fruit bar" (i.e. a Nutrigrain bar)
  • G: "Popcorn."
9. What is your favorite animal?
  • V: "I like giraffe."
  • G: "Um, giraffe."
10. What is your favorite song?
  • V: "I like twinkle star."
  • G: "Walrus song."


11. What is your favorite book?
  • V: "Dragon and princess."
  • G: "Elmo book."
12. Who is your best friend?
  • V: "Cooper and Brudder"
  • G: "Livia and Zack" 
13. What is your favorite cereal?
  • V: "I like pink."
  • G: "Raisin cereal."
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
  • V: "I like little bubbles."
  • G: "Bubbles."
15. What is your favorite drink?
  • V: "Water."
  • G: "Milk."


16. What is your favorite holiday?
  • V: "Birthday."
  • G: "Birthday."
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
  • V: "Elmo."
  • G: "Milk."
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
  • V: "Cereal."
  • G: "Cereal."
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?
  • V: "Donuts."
  • G: "Sausage."
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
  • V: "Lip Gloss Charlie Rosier."
  • G: "I want to be big."

1 comment:

ashley.and.graham said...

oh my goodness, her legs are so long and not so chubby anymore - she's growing up. love that he wants to be big :)