Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April 2012 Facebook Posts

April 2
the paci war is epic in our house. 

and vivian is winning.





April 7
Gavin just spilled juice on the wood floor. Wes said, "Gavin take your pants off." He did. Then Wes said, "Now clean up that juice with your pants."

Oh well. At least there isn't any more juice on the floor.





April 7
Me: "Vivi, are you okay?"
Viv: (while holding her belly) "Yeah. My baby is kicking a lot."





April 8
Me: "Gavin, why were you so upset last night?"
Gavin: "I needed you."
Me: "But I was there and you were still crying and upset."
Gavin: "I was scared."
Me: "Did you have a bad dream?"
Gavin: "Yes. Bad dream."
Me: "What was it about?"
Gavin: (in a very sad voice) "The couch was eating me. I couldn't get out."

Oh my.





April 11
Viv: "Elmo have idea."
Me: "What is it?"
Viv: "Elmo go to work today. He eat cake!"





April 16
Me: "You know how Mommy has been laying down a lot?"
G & V: "Yeah."
Me: "Well, I don't have to do that anymore in a few weeks. Isn't that exciting! What do you think I should do when I don't have to lay down anymore?"
Vivian: "You could sit up."
Gavin: "And you could sit up outside."

Of all the things in the world they could have me do and they choose sitting up. WTH.





April 16
So Gavin fell off our riding lawn mower that he was climbing in the back yard. He gets up, shows me his elbow (which has grass stains all over it), and shows me his pouty-face (without actually crying).

Me: "Aww, Gavin. Come here. Are you okay?"
Gavin: (while walking over to me with his saddest face) "Yeah."
Me: "Do you need me to kiss it?"
Gavin: "Yeah, and some popcorn will prolly (probably) help. A lot."

Oh really.





April 21
Gavin: "I very love you much."
Me: "You mean, I love you very much."
Gavin: "No! I very love you!"





April 26
Me- "Viv, do you think that the new baby is going to be a boy or a girl?"
Viv- "A girl. I want a girl."
Me- "But, you realize that it might be a boy, right? It could be a girl or a boy."
Viv- "No! You have a boy next time! Dis one be a girl!"

I love how she assumes that we're doing this again.


No comments: