Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's that time again

After our 34 week check up when I was pregnant with the twins, we wrote a post about how bored we were. And, we asked you all to guess a delivery day (Stephanie was closest with a guess of May 12th; the twins were born on May 9th). Well, I think it's about that time again. Here are the clues:

  • I was put back on bed rest after the hospital visit on Sunday.
  • However, I was told that I will still get to be off bed rest this Saturday (the 35-week mark).
  • I went to the doctor today and I'm still 3-4cm dilated and 50% effaced.
  • Also at the doctor, she guestimated that the baby was about 5lbs and my uterus was measuring about a week ahead of schedule.
  • Many people have said that it looks as though the baby has dropped.
  • I'm still having contractions on a daily basis. Some are weak and some are very strong, but none are consistent. Sometimes I will have 0 in a 2-hour period and sometimes I'll have as many as 5 or 6.
  • I'm supposed to continue to take my muscle relaxer every 4 hours and my hormone daily until Saturday, May 12th (the 36-week mark).
  • For some reason, I keep dreaming that the baby will arrive on May 12th (which is MY guess).
So leave a comment with your guess! When do you think "Chocolate Marker" will grace us with his/her presence?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that chocolate marker will arrive on May 14. GG

Anonymous said...

My guess is the 16th. -Kat

Anonymous said...

May 9th. Rachel

meghan said...

im guessing may 8th or 14th

meghan said...

...im going with 14th!... and no mom, i didnt see ur post first:)

Steph said...

I say May 8th!

Elizabeth and Mark said...

May 11 :-)

Anonymous said...

I believe that chocolate marker (temporary I hope -- LOL) will show his/her cute chocolate loving face on May 10th in the morning hours, so we can have two day annual birthday celebrations of all three! Linda R.

JAM, EAM, SEM,EAM2,JAM2 said...

I'm going May 7th so Sydney will have a Gill Rosier birthday buddy!

Jasmine said...

May 10th!