Monday, May 21, 2012

A Rug Switcheroo

I've been searching and searching and searching for a new living room rug. When we moved into this house, we decided that the family/play room needed a rug. And, so I started looking. But then I realized I could just move our current living room rug to the family/play room and we could get a brand new rug for the living room. This just made more sense to me. 

Like I said, I've been looking online for months. And, we were looking to spend no more than $200 on an 8x10 rug. This made our options quite limited. I had finally narrowed it down to 3 rugs and I planned to choose one in the next couple of weeks. Then, we went to Costco the other day and they had about five different 7.5x10 rugs for sale. I saw them in the distance and decided to check them out. Wow! They were half the price of the other rugs I had been looking at for the last few months! I was an easy decision.

Here's the new rug we got for our living room:
And here's the old living room rug that's now in the family/play room:

I love the recent switcheroo in our house. Hopefully, we'll have a few more decor changes this summer!

No comments: