Sunday, September 23, 2012

Canvas Tape Art


When Steph and Brandy were here last weekend, Wes took all three kiddos (G, V, & C) to the park so we could have some quiet crafting time. Prior to last weekend, we had some online FB talks about what to make. Pinterest was consulted and we decided to make some canvas tape artwork (well, Steph and I decided to do the tape art and Bran made some canvases with stenciled letters on them). 

I found a four pack of square canvases and painted them shades of grey.

And then I hung them in our master bedroom.

Steph made two canvases.


And when she got home, Steph bought two more canvases to make a nice little tape canvas trio above her and her husband's bed. So cute!



Brandy made two canvases for her kiddos, Carter and Lea. The "L" is dark purple on a light purple background and the "C" (which Brandy claims needs fixing) is dark blue on a light blue background.

You know I love crafting, but I really love doing it with my girls.

No comments: